Information that’s pertinent to you
In these difficult times, it is important to know what measures you can take to protect yourself, your business and your guests. Whether this is about handling booking cancellations, saving whatever business you can, or preventing the spread of coronavirus (COVID-19), we have gathered information from trustworthy sources so you can get well-informed and up-to-date on how to protect your business.
Latest news and articles
- May 8, 2020, New York Times – The First Signs of Travel’s Return?
- May 4, 2020, Forbes – Is Your Hotel Safe From Coronavirus?
- May 4, 2020, HospitalityNet – Preparing for Hospitality 2.0 in the post Covid-19 era
- April 28, 2020, Conde Nast Traveler – Coronavirus and Travel: Everything You Need to Know
- April 28, 2020, LA Times – After coronavirus: Your next hotel stay may look like this
- April 24, 2020, Hospitalitynet- A Closer Look at WHO’s Hotel and Accommodation Provider Guidance
- April 23, 2020, Phocuswire – Beyond the pause: How to prepare for corporate travel post-COVID-19
- April 21, 2020, NBC News – So long, minibar: How the coronavirus will change hotel stays
- April 15, 2020, New York Times – How Will Covid-19 Affect Future Travel Behavior? A Travel Crisis Expert Explains
- April 15, 2020, Phocuswire – As business travel bottoms out, near-term optimism remains high
- April 14, 2020, The Atlantic – The Strange Pleasure of Planning a Post-Pandemic Vacation
Precautions and what you need to know
Learn more about safety measures and guidance that has been curated from reputable sources like the CDC and WHO for how you can protect yourself, your family and your guests.
It’s really hard to break free from panicked thoughts during stressful situations and times of
While cleanliness has always been a key factor in providing accommodations, with the presence