- My Web* includes our mobile-responsive booking engine, but does not include the full website.
- My Channel Manager* includes a connection to the Expedia group (including Expedia’s brands: Hotels.com, Bed&Breakfast.com, Orbitz, Travelocity etc.)
- My Payment Manager* requires an existing merchant account with one of the US banks we support (see below).
Congratulations on receiving your eviivo Upgrade Order Form!
On February 28, 2019 the Webervations and RezOvation platforms will be permanently closed. Please sign your eviivo Upgrade Order Form by February 15, 2019 to ensure continued access to the Webervations and RezOvation platforms.
You must download your data from RezOvation and Webervations prior to the shutdown of the platforms. Please ensure that you do this before February 28, 2019.
1. Click on the link in the upgrade email we sent you to confirm your agreement. A copy will be sent to you and eviivo instantly. If you did not receive our mail about ‘Your RezOvation / Webervations Upgrade Order’ please let us know.
2. On receipt of your accepted Upgrade Order Form we will email you your login credentials for you to access eviivo and our Getting Started tutorials. When you log in you’ll be able to set your own password and a memorable security question.
3. When you log in, you will also be asked to agree to eviivo’s general Terms of Service to complete the process. The Upgrade Order Form provides an effective summary of the options that match your current service level with RezOvation and/or Webervations. Your new contract with eviivo only comes into effect when you have returned a signed Upgrade Order Form and agreed to our terms of service online.
4. Your subscription to eviivo will not be charged until the RezOvation and/or Webervations services are switched off. If you have prepaid an annual subscription to RezOvation and/or Webervations and your annual subscription is not due to expire until after the eviivo service goes live, you will only be charged at the expected annual renewal date. However, should you select additional services, you may be charged a one-time upgrade fee to cover the remainder of your original annual subscription.
5. We encourage you to sign up to your 2 eviivo training sessions (below). These are held as webinars with a live presenter to walk you through how to set up your business, rooms, policies and content (webinar 1) and how to configure your rates, promos and special offers (webinar 2). Sign up now!
A beautifully designed diary to manage guests and bookings with just one click on any device.
A commission-free responsive, SEO & mobile-friendly website to showcase your property.
My Channel Manager
A 2-way connection with instant synchronization to all major travel agencies.
My Promo Manager
Exclusive offers, packages and promo codes. Ultimate pricing flexibility by channel.
My Guest Manager
Guest reviews, personalized confirmations, and automated ‘welcome’/’thank you’ emails.
Business insights at your fingertips with accurate, easy-to-read graphics and invaluable snapshots.
My Payment Manager
Secure card processing in just one-click with full Level 1 PCI compliance.
If you missed our introductory webinars or need a recap on eviivo, please watch our intro video:
If you are a RezOvation user, your direct migration path is eviivo connect:
If you are a Webervations user, your direct migration path is eviivo solo:
- My Diary* does not include the ability to record payments and refunds or issue invoices.
- My Web* is limited to our mobile-responsive booking engine, but does not include the full website.
Once you have migrated adding other options or channels later is really easy!
Wondering what happens to your historic data?
eviivo will migrate all your business profile and guest information, along with 24 months of historic booking data. Click on the links to find out how to download historic booking data older than 24 months for RezOvation customers and Webervations customers.
eviivo is a completely new platform. As such it’s different to what you have been used to and it will take you a little time to get familiarized with this new software. We are confident that eviivo will prove to be an asset to your business, and that you will enjoy the benefits it brings. The most important improvements and benefits of eviivo are:
- Our award winning diary (or “occupancy map”)
- A modern, fully responsive booking engine, in both traditional search bar and/or calendar format
- Great promos and packaging capabilities
- Deep, instant, comprehensive channel connectivity – on competitive rates
However, in the first instance, there are also a few shortcomings:
- eviivo do not offer any support for Yapstone (InnPayment), Intuit or Quickbooks.
- eviivo do not offer gift certificate functionality.
…but we have some workarounds!
To manage card payments, you have 3 options:
- You can safely input card details in the system, as well as retrieve card details supplied by online travel agencies, then process them manually using a card reader and PDQ, and record the relevant payments and refunds in the system prior to generating an invoice.
- If you have an existing merchant account with one of the US banks we support (see below) you can use eviivo’s Payment Manager instead of Intuit or Yapstone. Payment Manager allows you to validate, pre-authorise, charge or refund a card directly within the software, at the click of a button.
- If you are interested in Payment Manager but do not work with any of the US banks we support, you can use our special Fast-Track service to open a new merchant account with First Data, on incredibly competitive rates, pre-negotiated on your behalf by eviivo.
To input booking data into Quickbooks or into some other accounting software, you can easily export booking, guest and payment data into an Excel or CSV file, and reimport the information in Quickbooks. Longer term, eviivo plan to work with Quickbook to deliver better integration.
To manage Gift Certificates, you can store information against a guest name & profile – for example the Gift Certificate ID and its value. Then, when the guest arrives and quotes the ID, you can check its validity and apply a standard “Gift Certificate deduction” to the guest’s bill, using the Gift Certificate ID as reference and the appropriate value.
For RezOvation customers click here to download your gift certificates.
For Webervations customers a list of gift certificates ordered can be found by going to Your Guests > Review Gift Certificates
From experience, we believe it is best to learn and configure your eviivo set up in two steps, and have developed the below program to help you do this.
- Top tip: Most critical to your success is the need to gather brilliant photos and mouth-watering descriptions for your business. A large number of Rezo/Weber photos fall short of the 2MB high-resolution quality required in the digital world, so you should look at this as an opportunity to refresh your stock. Good photos can improve sales by 30%!
- Top tip: When you login to eviivo for the first time you will find some of your data has already been imported, so you should check and verify each area and setting thoroughly. Final future bookings and guest data will be imported at the time we activate your account and you go live.
Webinar 1: Business Setup
Learn how to: 1. Review your business configuration, accommodation type, policies & house rules, photos & descriptions. 2. Manage a booking, check-in & check-out your guests, view a card and take or refund a payment.
Webinar 2: Pricing, Promos & Extras
Learn how to: 1. Load your rates and set up the right pricing strategy. 2. Modify a rate on the spot, make deeper longer-term changes, or roll-over your prices into next year. 3. Manage and create extras and promotions.
Go Live Checklist
To speed things up, make sure you are ready and prepared – log into eviivo, click HELP, then “Getting Started” to see onboarding tips.
Final Take Off
Once everything has been checked-out GO LIVE will entail the following steps:
- Load the final RezOvation/Webervations bookings into eviivo.
- Switch off RezOvation/Webervations and activate eviivo and your website.
- Trigger all the OTA connections. Most will be live within hours or a couple of days at the most.
…and you’re all set!
US banks supported by eviivo’s Payment Manager are:
- First Data
- Chase Paymentech
- Wells Fargo
- Bank of America
Fast-track service to open a new merchant account with First Data’s CardConnect, offering great advantages over other vendors:
- No setup fees
- No monthly fees
- No transaction fees
- Competitive rates: 2.75% for Amex, 2.5% for Visa, Mastercard and Discover – for both domestic and international cards.
- Simple online application process
- Quick turnaround – usually in just a couple of days
Your acceptance onto the program cannot be guaranteed and is subject to normal credit and anti-money laundering checks by First Data.
Using Intuit’s payment solution? You should continue to do so. We have engaged with Intuit and hope to deliver integration for Intuit, for both payment and accounting by March 2019, so there is no need to change supplier. It simply means that for a few months you will need to enter the card details manually in your Intuit card reader or in the Intuit payment processor. And then, when the payment is successful, record it manually into eviivo software before producing a bill for your guest.