How To Get Help
- Log into eviivo and click the HELP button and select “search help page” to access screen by screen explanations
- Go to eviivo University to replay at your own leisure any chapter covered during our training webinars
- Go to eviivo University and click on the LIVE CHAT button to chat in real-time with one of our agents (opening hours only)
- Make an appointment for a one-to-one catch up with one of our agents. We recommend that, once you receive a confirmed appointment, you send us a list of your burning issues at firstname.lastname@example.org
Our US-based activation team is specifically trained on the Rezo/Weber migration process, and in constant touch with HomeAway. They are exclusively focused on helping you go live on eviivo suite!
Log into eviivo, click the HELP button in the top right corner of your screen and select “chat with an eviivo specialist”. From there, you will be able to:
- Access our support portal to log an “assistance request” which is automatically routed to the best person based on the nature of your query.
- Use the LIVE CHAT button (bottom right) to talk to our team in real time during opening hours.
Our Customer Support team are NOT trained on Rezo/Weber migration details, their focus is exclusively eviivo suite for customers who are live on eviivo already!
We apologize if you are experiencing difficulties in getting in touch with us. We are doing our very best to service everyone. If you choose to contact us by email, do so at GoLive@eviivo.com. And this is how you can help us help you:
- Avoid sending us multiple emails or voicemails. Doing so actually hinders our ability to get to you faster.
- Make sure that the email subject field states the nature of your query, and that your signature clearly identifies who you are. To locate you rapidly in our systems, we need first and last names, the name of your property and its ZIP code, a telephone number and/or email address.